2nd Annual BMHA Junior Bulls Golf Tournament
The Belleville Minor Hockey Association, in cooperation with Black Bear Ridge Golf Course is please to announce the 2nd Annual BMHA Golf Tournament in support of the BMHA Help Fund and Player Development.
The BMHA Help Fund is a fund managed by the BMHA to assist families facing economic challenges by subsidizing some or all of the Players House League Registration Fee. The positive impact on youth participating in sport is unparalleled to any other experience. It is the goal of the BMHA to see that every child in our community is afforded this valuable life experience.
There will be many great prizes and competitions offered throughout the course:
The event kicks off with a Shotgun start at 12:00PM (Noon) on Sunday September 17th at Black Bear Ridge Golf Course. Following golf, there will be a BBQ Dinner and many great prizes to be awarded to the days participants on the Patio. Everyone and anyone is welcome to attend!
- Longest Drive
- Closest to the Hole
- Longest Drive While Wearing Hockey Gloves
- Beat the BMHA Player
- Putting Contest
- More to come so check back often!
In addition to players for the event, we are also seeking sponsorship and there are many great ways you can sponsor the event:
- $100.00 / Person
- Includes Range, Golf, Cart, BBQ Dinner and Prizes*
- Corporate Sponsorship - $500.00
- Includes A Foursome for the Event (Golf, Cart, BBQ Dinner and Prizes*)
- Hole Sponsorship
- Hole Sponsor - $100.00
- Prize Donation
- Monetary Donation
To Register and/or Become a Sponsor for the Event:
- Complete the Online Registration / Sponsorship Form (Click Here)
- Download the Registration Form (Coming Soon!)
- Bring / Forward the completed form to the BMHA Office with payment
- If registering in person at the BMHA Office, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Cash and Cheques
- If not registering in person, please be sure to include your credit card information
- If paying by cheque, make cheque payable to "BMHA" or "Belleville Minor Hockey Assoc."
- Remember to add the notation "2017 Golf - Help Fund" on the Memo Line
- Contact the BMHA Office, Jeff Lisk or Bill Kerr
For more information:
Please contact the BMHA Office at 613-962-6103, Jeff Lisk at 613-967-5888 or Bill Kerr at 613-968-2327.
Thank you in advance for your generous support to keep Hockey Affordable for families in the BMHA!